Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lady Pamela's Ultimate Natural Moisturizer, Chemical Free, Alcohol Free

Our moisturizer has been two years in the making and finally we have what we believe to be the ultimate in a moisturizer. This moisturizer works great on your face, hands and body.

We started with a base of blended tropical oils that all have hydrating and skin restoration properties of their own and then infused them with a good number of herbs, which we chose for their restorative properties.

Our moisturizer is a little different than most out there in that it is not topical (lays on the surface), but instead is soaks into the skin and works under the surface.

This fact means that you use very little and the 2 oz tub will last a long while.
Rub several light circles on the surface with a couple of fingers (the moisturizer will start to melt) should do for hands or face.

I have used it on my hands, face (twice a day), and even the rest of my body after a shower or bath.
Here's how I use it: I wash my face, rinse and leave it moist, then apply a very small amount of “Ultimate”, gently rub it in and that's it. I let it soak in for about 2 minutes before applying make-up.

After using this moisturizer for 6 weeks I noticed that it has reduce my crow's feet and wrinkles by about 50% and leaves my skin very soft and supple This means I look younger, and without any chemicals. I am amazed !!

Ultimate has a light green color, however that is because it is natural and has no artificial dyes, the color is due to the herbs that we use to create Ultimate for you. 

We can scent it with Heather, Magnolia\Honeysuckle, English Rose, Lily of the Valley, or Natural (a very light chamomile scent which will not interfere with your perfume). 

When ordering contact us for your scent preference; otherwise you will receive the Natural scent,

Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter,
Safflower Oil, Vitamin E, Beeswax, Chamomile, Arnica, Comfrey, Calendula, 
Marshmallow, St John's Wort, Irish Moss.

Size: 2 ounces.                                         $21.00   plus shipping

To return to etsy or order please click the link below:
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment