Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mac's 100% Naturals Arthritis & Muscle Massage Salve

This Natural Arthritis Relief Salve and Natural Muscle Massage Salve is a spin off product from another one of our products. Here’s how it came about.

One night we were sitting at home watching TV and my wife looked over at me and said, “my little finger really hurts, can you try rubbing in some of your salve into it.” (She uses her hands a lot in her work) So I worked some in for awhile. Next morning I asked her how it was and she said it was great!

I sat down that day and tweaked the formula with some herbs that are deep healing and anti inflammatory. In addition we have just added menthol and camphor to the mix to help the muscles.

My wife has been using this product every morning on her shoulder before work. She swears by it. We recently gave a sample to my uncle in Oklahoma to try because his wife has severe pain in the muscles of her back. He told me that it was the only thing that aided in relieving the pain.

This All Natural Arthritis Relief Salve and All Natural Muscle Massage Salve product needs to be rubbed in for a minute or so. It will work but you need to give it time. Because of the herbs infused into the oils it has a deeper healing action than traditional topicals.

It comes in a 2 oz Tin. Just a little goes a long way.       $12.50  plus shipping

Pain relief that works and it is all natural. Wow!

Ingredients:Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Emu Oil, Plantain, Mullein, Comfrey, Calendula, Lavender, Oregano, Echinacea, St. John’s Wort, Goldenrod, Eucalyptus, Menthol, Camphor, Cinnamon, Peppermint, Clove


To return to etsy or order please click the link below:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/89061544/macs-100-naturals-arthritis-muscle

No comments:

Post a Comment